Painted Faces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted Faces

Free-form roleplay site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena
Admin
Elena

The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith) Empty
PostSubject: The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith)   The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:56 pm

PAGE 1

Post by: bigbenhorselover
Date: Jan 13, 2010, 1:30

April 7th 1995

My wife contacted me this morn, to share in the news of her pregnancy. I was happy for her, she wouldn't be all alone on Earth. But at the same time my happiness turned to a sour note, if Odin found out about this, my wings would be clipped and my title stripped from me and maybe even death.

C knows of this but thankfully we are friends and he would never say a word of this. I find my self thinking of my unborn child's future. With the world that way it is, I hope she or he stays safe. There are many things I find my self worrying over, and nightmares fill my vision. But I do not hold any sorrow, and wish the unborn child luck and happiness in their life to come.

Raphael

January 1st, 1996

My child was born, but not half human as we suspected. We can tell by the natural glow in her skin, the angelic glow and the presence of angel fire within her veins, I felt it when I had the courage to touch the child. For some reason she is pure archangel. Even my joy of touching the small child shooed all my worries away. As well as all my guards. We called her Elektra Ariadne. Her hair a black silky tuff on her head, we couldn't wait to see her eyes. And not even an hour later, sparkling emerald eyes were shown to us.

Elektra's eyes reminded me of the trees in Asgard. I wish I didn't have to leave her but I had to. Odin was their waiting for me when I returned I did not know if he knew but by the way he watched me, I knew , he knew of my sin. No Elektra was not a sin, she is and will always be my light and my hope.

I beg you to watch over her, keep her safe from Odin, for I cannot project her. I'm being replaced and sentenced to death for if Odin turns me into a fallen I would be happy to be there and would be able to protect Elektra from him. With love i bid my wife and daughter goodbye.

Good bye my friend.

Raphael....

Camael stared at the entry over and over again, a pain in his chest, Raphael and him had been close and when he was stripped of his wings and sentenced to death, Camael had never seen an arch angel so fierce even as he laid dying. Raphael had not gone without a fight and those loyal to him suffered the same fate as Raphael or were cursed to the human realm below.

With Raphael gone, Camael took on a new charge, visited the human realm many times to watch, Raphael's child grow into a very lovely young women. Lovely in all aspect's she had seen sin when Odin had her mother killed by possessed men and yet she had not been touched.

One of Raphael's feathers was always wrapped about the girls neck like a necklace. The child knew her origins, but did not tell others. When Odin sent others after her, possessed by the same evil, her skills came in handy. She was the only blood-born one earth and she held great pride in that.

Camael watched over her and soon took her in, started teaching her how to fight, helping her powers to grow. He hadn't returned to Asgard in years. And he wasn't planning to. His place was protecting Elektra, even though he preferred calling her Ariadne. He thought it suited her better then her first.

He sat on a roof of the mansion they lived in, his pale silver locks that reached just below his ear, a mess on his head not just from the wind but naturally. Sharp blue eyes that could become cold and then gentle in a second. His broad chest free to the cold night air, a six-pack of abs tensed as he folded over to rest his chin on his palm, while his elbow rested on a muscle corded thigh. When he stood he easily reached 6'0", his other leg dangled over the side of the building. Watching his student down below.

The girl in question, swung the blade of silver angel fire around in the palm of her hand, fighting with created opponents. Her sword moved as if it was a part of her. Black strand of hair came free from their bind and rested lightly on either side of the aristocratic features of her face.

Emerald eyes bright as if shining with the light of the moon, her black hair, when not bound, reached her slim waist. Slight curls in the silky hair. Her skin was a golden cream, the angelic blood giving her a glow. She barely stood at 5'3, could only reach the shoulders of some males. She looked dainty and small but her slim arms corded with lean muscle and the sprinter muscular legs she possessed said other wise.

She was curvy like any women at her age of 19, and naturally skinny. Camael often told her, she could rival with the beauty of a goddess, but she did not believe him. She loved Camael as a father, she could remember the glow of her father when she was born, his touch and the whisper in her mind. She missed her father, and she slowed in her training routine. A tear slipping from her eyes. "Ariadne..." Camael murmured from behind her, opening an arm to hug her to him.

Elektra bit her lip and let the weapon of fire diminish before she pressed into her Father. She whimpered, she knew what Odin did, but she also knew something had happened in Asgard a year ago. She did not know what but it had happened and she had felt it as if the Earth had suffered an earth quake.

Camael tucked her into his form before pulling away and brushing the tears off her face. "Come now, no more tears, Elektra Ariadne. I think thats enough training." Elektra nodded in agreement and let go of her father. She muttered a spell and the opponents she had been fighting vanished.

She walked into the mansion, greeted by a large empty grand hall, with two stair cases leading up to the second floor. The ceiling was dome shaped, so that when they felt the need to fly, they could without damaging anything. Every where in the house was like that. The mansion it self was huge enough to fit over 45 people, even those with wings.

She went up into her room, the colours and style fit for a princess. Silver and black dorn the furniture but the walls were white with a picture of her mother and father when they had first met donned the walls here and there. Changing into her sleeping clothes she locked her doors and slipped into the queen sized bed.

Camael had stood at the entrance to the house and watched the young angel go to her room. He was tense and stiff, he turned to look out over the large private land the home sat on. He felt the stirring of power come even before it at landed.

He was expecting a god to come but not a god who had removed Odin from power and took his place. "My Lord?" His voice was smooth as he shut the door behind him and paced into the yard. He bent to his knees in a bow and waited for the presence to show them selves.

................................................................................................

{OOC: Looking for two, another angel or new arch angel for Camael and the New Lord of Asgard.

Plot will vary depending on what you would like to do in the story.

Post by: smith
Date: Jan 13, 2010, 2:13pm

((I'm already kind of intrigued...

PS. 4/7 is my birthday. Smile ))

Date: Jan 13, 2010, 3:07pm

lol lucky u and yay. Now that i have finished it what do u think?

Date: Jan 13, 2010, 3:37pm

You have PM. Smile

Date: Jan 14, 2010, 1:24pm

Lorelai March.
Born: April 7th, 1980. Died: October 8th, 2003. Cause of death: Car accident.

Lorelai had no idea how she ended up on the wrong side of things at first. The last thing she remembered was being in a car with Alex. He had looked over at her, taking her hand and smiled. They exchanged "I love you's," and Lorelai remembered being really happy. It was his birthday, and they were on their way to a bar to meet up with friends and celebrate. But like it did most falls in the North East, it was raining. And the road they were on was slippery. Alex was driving a little bit too fast as they went around the turn and his car spun out of control. They hit a tree, and Lorelai flew out through the windshield, landing hard. She wasn't dead on impact, she had hit her head and suffered brain damage. She died while on the operating table when the doctors couldn't control the bleeding. Somehow Alex had survived, he had a broken arm from trying to shield Lorelai from the impact and a few cuts and brusies. He walked away alive, and ever since has not been the same person.

She had been a very attractive girl. About 5'6" in height, lean and athletic (in college she had been a volleyball player). Hazel eyes, long caramel colored hair, and lightly tanned skin. And she was smart. She was in graduate school, studying part time for a degree in finance, and had some good career options working at one of the top firms in downtown New York. Everyone knew she was going to make something of herself, and she was pretty excited about the prospects of her life.

But some how in death things got mixed up in translation. Maybe someone had died around the same time and Lorelai was mistaken for them? She found it rather odd that even divine forces made mistakes, much in the way that an office does when files get mixed up or lost. After she died, Lorelai remembered seeing a bright light and walking towards it thinking, "maybe I'll wake up if I go there." But instead it led to hell.

Time moved much differently in places outside of the Earthly realm. It was a lot faster. Lorelai went through the usual process. Physically tortured, psychologically tortured, and then came out the other end thinking maybe she had done something wrong and deserved to be there. After what seemed like eternity, but was really only a year or so in real time, Lorelai emerged as a loyal servant to the dark lord. She had been effectively brainwashed into thinking she was evil and her punishment was to serve him in whatever way necessary. But over time, because she had actually been a very good person in life, Lorelai became disillusioned and decided that she needed to escape. Through some miracle, one night she managed to slip off and found her way to heaven. When she explained her situation she was taken in right away, was give atonement for her bad deeds, and joined up on the right side.

Now, she was sort of an outcast. Lorelai had made friends with some of the others, but overall she was discriminated against. Not everyone understood that her damnation had been a mistake. She was still very much the same, athletic, smart, and a good person. But her years on the dark side had jaded her and made her very cynical. It had also changed her appearance. Now she had fiery red hair, dark brown eyes, and paler skin. Sometimes she thought she looked something like a cartoon character. So she kept to herself, sticking to harder assignments and offering up whatever help she could. She assumed that she got chosen for them because she was always willing to help, and not because of her unique situation and her ability to help the others in their overall quest. But she would find that out soon...

-----

It had been a few months since Lorelai had become an arch angel. She was alright with flying, it had been something she had done as a dark angel, but she was still getting used to a lot of things. How they carried themselves, their style of fighting, and what not. For the most part, though, she was learning quickly, and keeping her mouth shut until she knew what the right things to say were and how to act.

This day seemed like any other. Lorelai flew behind her Lord, always the apt pupil. She looked down at the landscape below them on Earth. It never got old, the bird's eye view. Pretty soon, the pair came upon a large estate and landed nearby to one of their own. Lorelai had been given the basic details about what was going to happen, something about a half breed and her caretaker, but beyond that she didn't know much of what was going on. So until she was directed to do something else, she'd keep her mouth shut. It was what she normally did anyway.

((I don't really want to play two main characters. So I don't know if you want to wait for another person, or downgrade the Master Angel to a sideline character or what. I don't mind playing the Lord if it's a sideline character, though.))

Date: Jan 17, 2010, 2:36pm

((will wait for Warriors post))

Date: Jan 17, 2010, 3:14pm

((Sounds good. She needs to post everywhere at this point!))

Post by: Warrior
Date: Jan 17, 2010, 10:33pm

(-Hides- Sorry! Its the end of semester comming up and got like half a dozen papers and two big projects. I'm tring ><. I hope this doesn't turn out to badly)

The God looked over the mansion and its lands spread out beneath him as he lead his little shadow along with him. The shape he had chosen to take on this time was that of an angel. Well if only in the fact he had wings. And those were odd, every color a wing possibly could be. Each feather seemed to be different, not a single one the same in his massive, unneeded span. The trickster, the shape shifter, took a moment to glance back at Lorelai to be sure the red haired one was still following him and had no lagged behind. Pleased to see just that he made no attempt to mask his aura to the angel that waited below. He could sense the other, he wasn’t hiding his aura. Which was for the best most likely.

Just before the God landed the wings shimmered and faded till he seemed to fly wingless. His features twisted to his favored ones. A young man, around twenty or so, with auburn hair that reached his neck, mused in a neatly messy way. His features handsome yet a couple small flaws, slightly crocked nose, a scar on the cheek and so on. His eyes mismatched, one altered between dark green and light hazel while the other a vibrant blue and a dark grey. He had a fit figure, slightly broad shoulders, tailored like waist. The God stood at six feet and dressed in odd clothing, that despite its odd colors were all matching.

Loki looked over the other as he landed, Lorelai following and the door closed. His every changing mismatched eyes fell on the bowing figure before him. He looked him over silent, more real expression present for a moment before the usual smirk like smile took its place smoothly upon his features. “Camael, stiff as ever. Rise, rise. You make me think you will never lighten up,” the God said in tones that seemed fitting, chipper yet deep. He moved forward a hand reaching out so fingers brushed the other shoulder before he passed him looking around. “Nice little hideaway you found,” he complimented the other.

“Oh, how rude of me. Camael this is my newest companion, Lorelai, Lorelai this is an old friend, Camael,” Loki put in as he turned and looked over the pair that had been behind him. He had things he wanted to get done and clarified but he would do it his own way, and on his own time. As he did everything. Loki wasn’t know as a trickster for no reason after all. This sly fox had a few things up his sleeve. “Well you going to show us in or make me stand out here all day. Your slacking old boy,” the God said with another trademark smirk. His eyes both light in color at the moment, he was in a decent mood.

Date: Jan 18, 2010, 8:06am

The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith) Shana_sketch_by_PureAZN

((I may not be able to post until like tomorrow evening or Wednesday (got funeral stuff going on), but I wanted to get up this pic of my character.))

Date: Jan 18, 2010, 1:03pm

Camael lifted his head and looked up at His Lord. He stood slowly as if his muscle bugged him but they were only tense with wonder of why his Lord was here at his doorstep. Camael looked to Lorelai and nodded his head in welcome to her. He shrugged slightly to Loki and turned to the door. "Do come in." He said in a smooth tone. His voice cool and collected as always.

"What dose this visit entail, Lord Loki?" He asked, his tone still smooth like nothing would surprise him, it came with age and disipline. "You dont have to hid your wings here, nothing that the people working here have not seen, except you my Lord." Still his tone was unprovoked. He turned his head when he heard foot steps behind him and was glad to only see Marissa, a servent and cook in the house hold. She was actually the care taker of this home. If it wasn't for her, him and his charge wouldn't have a place to live while they hunted Oden's Darkness.

A sound from above him surprised him, and he looked up and spotted emerald eyes looking down at him. Camael cleared his throat and closed his eyes and nodded, the silent question answered.

Elektra came down the stairs slowly, her emerald eyes shining even with little light shining into them. Her skin a smooth gold glow as she came down the stairs. She stopped on quiet feet beside Camael. Her long silky black hair danced as if always carried by wind around her waist. The Blood-born looked from Camael to the angel beside Loki before looking at Loki her-self. She tilted her head away and looked to Camael.

Camael sighed ever so slightly, he wished she had stayed in bed, but she had been awaken by Loki's presence. "My Lord, this is Elekra Ariadne. Ariadne this is Loki, and his companion, Lorelai." Elektra bowed her head and she didn't look up into the lords face this time, her gaze directed at neck level. "Ariadne why dont you go back to sleep," Camael murmured his tone softer as he spoke to Raphael's daughter, he ran a hand fatherly through her hair and kissed her forhead as she leaned into him.

She seemed to stop on the stairs, and turn to them once more. "Your the reason, Oden has been here for the last year. Is it not?" She asked, Raphael's attitude came out of her as she asked, something in her tone said she wanted to be more straight forward like him. She looked down on both of them, Marissa standing behind her, shaking her head.

Elektra stood there and waited, her features were distictly Raphael's but in a more female way.

Date: Jan 20, 2010, 2:51pm

Lorelai stuck close to Loki, a stern look on her face...it was generally always some form of serious. As far as she was concerned she had a job to do, and would wait until instructed to do it before making any gestures towards anything else.

When she was introduced to Camael she nodded her head and said, "Nice to meet you," a surprisingly delicate voice coming out of someone so outwardly stiff. And as the young girl, who was probably around the same Earth years as Lorelai and carried a strange aura about her came forward Lorelai watched her. It became clear to her that her assignment was going to revolve around her. So for now she would observe as much as she could about the young woman, and wait until she knew exactly what she was to do with it.

Date: Jan 27, 2010, 6:04pm

Loki looked over the male before him and placed his usual smirking smile as he let his constantly changing eyes scan over the area before they landed on Camael once again, he shook his head. “You are always to the point, wouldn’t it be easier to relax for once,” he teased the angel and waved a hand dismissing the comment about his wings, they were bothersome it was easier to dispose of them when they weren’t in use. Made moving around easier you know. The trickster turned his eyes in the direction Camael looked and the smirk grew slightly more at the sight of the girl that came down the stairs.

The God gave the golden skinned girl a small bow when introduced to her. “Charmed,” he said a note in his voice made it questionable if he meant it. Then again everything about him was questionable so there was no shock in that. He watched her a moment about to speak when her voice interrupted him and caused his to look her way. “Hmm,” he vocalized as though he hadn’t heard her.

“That all depends on how you look at it lassy, if you mean that he’s here because I stole his throne, then yes it’s my fault, if you mean did I influence him in some shape or form, no I am not. Then again there are multiple situations in which could vary the answer to your question,” he drawled waving a hand idlely and then turned a smirk in her direction. He turned his back on her clearly dismissing her presence.

Loki turned to Camael and moved closer to the angel, “why not let her stay up longer, Lorelai needs some company while us adults talk about important matters, yes. Lorelai be a dear, entertain miss Ariadne or something,” he said after turning to her and gently patting her cheek. He turned from her draping an arm around the others shoulders walking to go inside. Only because he could get away with it.

Date: Jan 27, 2010, 10:22pm

Camael said nothing to his comment about relaxing, Camael never relaxed even when he was in Asgard. Camael glanced at Raphael's daughter, her eyes lit up with lightening much like Raphael's did when he was pushed and didn't like where it was heading. Camael's smooth mask, cracked a little when he spotted the silver angel fire lick along Elektra's fingers. He warned her with his eyes before they dropped to the arm coming across his shoulders.

Elektra felt the fire inside her light up and she could feel the rare silver angel fire inside her lick along her fingers and slowly move up her arms. Her gaze went to the red haired angel, lightening still in her eyes, although she looked like her mother, Raphael's personality seemed to effect her alot. The silver angel fire covered her fist and she was about to throw the ball of angel fire at the door when, Camael's eyes snapped to hers.

She looked away and moved back up the stairs, waited for Lorelai to join her before she walked down the hall to show Lorelai her room. "He annoys me and i just met him. I dont care if he's a god." She spat, she didn't care that Lorelai heard her.

Camael sighed and gave Loki a look that said he wasn't impressed. "As much as this might be important. Ariadne isn't her father Loki, I don't even know how Raphael put up with you. But Ariadne won't put up with you. So, I ask that you not torment her." He seemed to pause, "too much." He finished before he opened the door to the library. A warm fire was going infront of a couch and chair set. He offered Loki a seat, as he closed the door behind him.

He sat down and waited, his smooth mask back on his face.

Date: Jan 28, 2010,12:59pm

Lorelai raised an eye at the girl, not really too thrilled to be called upon to entertain her. Didn't she have better things to do with her time, like go after bad guys or something? Surely, she had escaped hell to do more with her afterlife than babysit.

Nevertheless, Loki was her Lord...boss if you will, and she had to listen to him. So the firey redhead followed Elektra to wherever she wanted to go. (She decided Elektra was easier to say than the other one, Aridane, Ariedan, Ariel? Whatever.)

"Well, he is the trickster. He annoys most people," Lorelai answered back. Even if Elektra had not spoken loud enough for a mortal hear, Lorelai was angel, if she focused hard enough, she could hear anything anyone said from anywhere. "It takes a special kind of person to be able to deal with him," maybe that's why Lorelai didn't mind Loki so much. She was able to tolerate him purely by ignoring him and not taking him to personally, pretty much always.

Date: Jan 30, 2010, 8:04pm

The trickster ignored the females as they left and focused on the angel he was with currently. His arm left the other shoulders as they went inside. He heard the other but said nothing as he entered the study and sat in a chair. “There really is no fun in that. I knew there was something off about her. No sense of humor, such a waste. She has his personality minus the humor, shame,” he was talking more too him-self than Camael. His multi-colored eyes turned on the other man once he sat as well.

“I attempt to keep my teasing to a limit with her then. If only because I like you,” he said and sat back with a sigh. “I see you two are doing decently here. That’s good,” he commented looking around. “So I was wondering if Lorelei and me staying with you for a short while would be to bothersome. I really want to spend some time away from all the work. It’s not easy being in charge you know. So what do you say,” he asked. It was only partly the truth but then again how often was Loki completely honest or straight forward with anything?
Back to top Go down
https://paintedxfaces.rpg-board.net
Elena
Admin
Elena

The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith) Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith)   The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith) I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 11:00 pm

PAGE 2

Date: Feb 2, 2010, 4:04pm

Elektra looked back at her and actually gave her a angelic smile, her skin seemed to glow even more before it dimmed as the smile left her face. "I'm sure you would like some time of your own, here's your room." She opened the door for her, reds, oranges and golds decorated the room. It looked like a celebarty hotel suite. (ooc: Smith you can say stuff about the room[/ooc]) "I'm just gonna go to bed, i was just checking to see what the power was."

Elektra left the door way and went back to her own room. She settled back into bed and stared at the ceiling trying to get to sleep once more.

Camael looked at Loki and actually seemed to grin slightly, "you only like me because I'm the only one who doesn't like you, for your power." He mumbled in a light tone. He looked around, "it's not like Asgard, but it's home." He looked at Loki with a no nonsense look.

Camael shrugged, and poured some tea for both of them as it was set down on the table. "My home is yours then, while you stay." He paused and looked at him with seious eyes, "there is one thing I ask, you two must hide your presence, we dont need Odin finding us, especially you." Camael didn't let worry show on his face or in his eyes but it was in his tone, if only a little bit.

Camael glanced outside through the window, and spotted some silver white weathers falling to the ground. He rolled his eyes, before looking back at Loki. "Shall I give you a tour, Loki?" He asked, "or would you like to see your room.?"

Elektra couldn't get back to sleep, she had stared at the ceiling in hopes it would send her back into dream land but it didn't so she had went to the balcony connected to her room, and closed her eyes listening to the soft breeze. She looked around her and released her silver white wings. She brought one of her wings around her, looking at the feathers. Her wings couldn't be considered white, nor could they be considered silver.

She stared at the silver strands mixed with the white strands on her feathers, she stroked the wings with one of her hands, before she let her wings stretch out behind her, the moon light gleaming off the silver. She pulled her fathers feather from around her neck and stroked the feather as she sat on the railing. Her emerald eyes gleaming as she stared at the golden-yellow feather. She sighed and looked at the roof, she flapped her wings, some of her feathers floating to the ground, wrapping the feather back around her neck she soared up to the roof. Sitting down and looking out at the area around them.

Date: Feb 8, 2010, 6:12pm

Lorelai was led to her room and closed the door as Elektra left. "Good night," she said, not to be rude. Standing with her hands on her hips, the angel took in the room. It was large, with contrasting patterns of warm colors. It looked modern and sleek, but ornate enough to tell her that these people were well off. Then making her way to the bed, Lorelai sat on the edge and took her shoes off which made soft thuds as they fell to the floor from her perch.

For a few minutes Lorelai just sat there thinking. Usually things were pretty obvious to her. She had always been smart, and that helped her to be good at her job now. But Elektra was hard to read. One minute she seemed to be the typical angsty teenager, and the next she was perfectly sweet. And Lorelai knew that she was a half-breed, but she did not understand exactly why she and Loki were at the house. Obviously it had to do with this girl, but she seemed to have existed in this expansive compound for long enough to not be bothered. Why now were they visiting her and her caretaker? Maybe things at home were a lot worse off than she had originally thought...

Date: Feb 12, 2010, 7:14pm

Loki shrugged at the angels statement. “Perhaps, perhaps not,” he said simply with one his trademark smiles as he glanced at the other. His smiled eased when he spoke of the place not being Asgard, but it was home. It reminded him how things changed. He gave a light sigh his normal self gone for the moment, till Camael made his request. Then He smiled once more. “Of course, of course,” he said and with that his aura became greatly muffled as if to prove that he meant his agreement with the request. It was an understandable request, after all he was here and did not want to be interrupted for his reasoning’s for being there.

The God looked at the other a moment as though he was weighing each choice give to him. He hummed out, as though he was thinking. He liked making people wait on him. “My room I think sounds decent now. I have imposed enough for one night upon you, interrupting your schedule. Plus I want to leave the tour for my own entertainment, exploring new places is a rather entertaining thing after all,” he said with a smooth smile. He really just wanted to see his room, to leave Camael to his normal whatever so he could do his own things. Plus a quick chat with Lorelai would be wise before he retired for the night. Not to mention the trip here wasn’t all that easy, he had to do it the hard way.

[Ooc: Sorry it looks bad]

Date: Feb 17, 2010, 1:07pm

Camael felt like rolling his eyes as Loki did his humming thing, its a good thing Camael couldn't get annoyed very easily but he was tired that was for sure. He stood when Loki had finally spoken, he waited for the other to stand before he opened the libary doors.

He led Loki upstairs and stopped on Lorelai's room, "this is Lorelai's room for your stay and yours is on the right of hers. If you have any trouble, you could speak to me or Elektra, although I do believe she is on the roof at the moment." Camael said before giving a bow of his head to Loki.

The male drifted down the hall, farther down then them. He entered his room and closed the door after saying a good night to him.

Back to top Go down
https://paintedxfaces.rpg-board.net

The Price of Being Blood-Born (Between: BigBen/Warrior/Smith)
Page 1 of 1