Painted Faces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted Faces

Free-form roleplay site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Elena Firebird (Admin)'s Preferences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Elena
Admin
Elena

Elena Firebird (Admin)'s Preferences Empty
PostSubject: Elena Firebird (Admin)'s Preferences   Elena Firebird (Admin)'s Preferences I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 10:24 pm

Hello all! My name is Elena. Sort of. Call me El', if you like. Or 'Lena. I don't care. No need for ffffffformalities.

I'm eighteen, and I've been rping for... five years now? I know it doesn't sound like much. But there it is.

I'm a strong believer that posts shouldn't consist of more than the poster has to say. If not much is going to happen in the post, then not much needs to be written. However, less than a good sized paragraph is ridiculous. I usually post three or more, on occasion only two. (Gasp!)

I'm a college student at the moment, and since I'm just starting out, I don't know how that's going to affect my schedule. However, I'm pretty sure it shouldn't be too bad.

I liiiiiiike...

*Medieval/Fantasy
*Modern/Revolutionary
*Redone-to-be-realistic Fairy Tales
*Others (Feel free to suggest things.)

I hate...

*Too much fantasy. No lightning bolts comin' outta people's ears, guys.
*Cat people- or any other animal people. >_<
*Fandom threads. (Don't even get me started. The most I could do here is all OCs in an AU setting.)
*Animal RPs.

I prefer playing human characters, but I can go so far as half elf or elf if necessary. That includes drow, though I've never done it before. I don't mind shapeshifters, but I'm not very good at them.

I'm usually on MSN/WL Messenger. It's my favorite. What a Face If you want to do a thread with me, PM me or contact me on there. Makes it easier to plot out what's gonna happen, don't'cha think?

Love! <3
~Elena
Back to top Go down
https://paintedxfaces.rpg-board.net

Elena Firebird (Admin)'s Preferences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painted Faces :: General :: RP Requests :: Preferences-
Jump to: