Painted Faces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted Faces

Free-form roleplay site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Warrior

Warrior

Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open] Empty
PostSubject: Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open]   Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open] I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 11:38 pm

Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open] Redangel-1

It was a little after six when she returned only because after she found the place she had to wait until after six to get in and buy stuff the owners irritation and then got a taxi to the hotel. Before she went into the room she checked her car and found it in shape, feeling better about that she slipped quietly into the room. Finding Leo out could she quietly set her paper bag of herb and oil mixtures and the box of muffins and donuts for later on the little table in the room. Quietly she stripped her jeans and shirt off before she crawled under the covers and was out like a light.

As usual Aubrey slept only three hours if that. She woke and it was eight thirty. So finding her-self without the ability to go back to sleep she went into the bathroom and showered coming out changed in dark grey sweats, a white tank with a college emblem on it. Her red locks were in a lose messy bun. Fetching a few bucks she slipped sneakers on and grabbed a dark grey hoody before heading out to get coffee at the nearby 7 Eleven and some water.

When the redhead returned it was almost ten, she had stopped and parked by some park to drink her coffee legs drawn up in her seat watching people go about their lives, children running about, girls her age laughing as they crossed the street and so on. Now she returned stomach growling in need of something other than coffee. Aubrey slipped into the room quietly and made a bee line for the box of baked goods for breakfast and plopped down wrapping her arm around her drawn up legs and nibbled at a blueberry muffin uncaring if Leo was up or not.
Back to top Go down
Keiri

Keiri

Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open]   Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open] I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08, 2011 8:10 pm

The smell of food made the sleeping boy’s belly growl hungrily while he was in that odd space between sleep and awareness. His grey eyes slowly open up to stare into the darkness of the pillow while he rolled over onto his back and looked over at his partner nibbling on a muffin nearby. “Hey toss me a muffin will ya? Im starving.” Leo said before he sat up and caught a rather harshly thrown muffin and took a bite out of it, he didn’t speak as he ate while he tried to wake up abit more since she was most likely wanting to have the information he found out about the demon lair he discovered.

Once he finished eating he licked his fingers and cracked his back as he began to tell her about what happened after he left in her car to stake out the demons. “I managed to follow them without being noticed down to the warehouses, their lair is in one of them within the middle of the compound. There is nothing on ground level besides typical storage items but below one of the tiles is a ladder that leads into their base, I wasn’t able to explore to much of it but I managed to get a general idea of the paths they tend to use more from their tracks……. How was your day spent?” When Leo spoke of tracks he of course didn’t mean physical ones like footprints in the stone, but the disturbances that demons tended to leave behind them sometime after passing; only visible to those whom used their eyes to discover if one was a demon or not.

Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open] Emperor+Lelouch+Vi+Britannia+%26+Zero

I, Lelouch Vi Brittannia, commands you, all of you, to acknowledge me.
Back to top Go down

Council of Hunters [Keiri, Open]
Page 1 of 1