Painted Faces
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painted Faces

Free-form roleplay site.

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warrior's Preferences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Warrior

Warrior

Warrior's Preferences Empty
PostSubject: Warrior's Preferences   Warrior's Preferences I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 05, 2011 7:35 pm

Alright kiddo's ya know I'm Warrior.

A bit about me
I am nineteen years old.
I am a senior in high school and looking forward to graduating this spring. ^^
I have been role playing for oh, nine, ten years give or take a few months.
I am a girl for those of you who think otherwise ^^ I get the o.o all the time when they figure it out.

Post Lengths
When it comes to posting I will post five paragraphs on average if you give me the matterial to work with.
Normally I'm pretty open with posts but I like to get long posts with substance.
However I know some threads call for short posts if they are the kind of move for move kind of thread.
Really I like content more then size, I like long posts yes, but I like the one full of detail and material to work with.
I'll give you what you need, return the favor ^^

What I Like
I will rp anything.
If I have never tried it before give me a little background info and the limits and I am always willing to try.
I rp in third person or first.
I also rp anything human, animal, vampire, shapeshifter, dragons, ectra, you think of it I will try to rp it or already have.

That put aside I am always open to new threads, plots, and rps. So you want to do a thread jsut hit me with a pm or contact me on my IM's which I am almost always on.

Your humble Warrior
Back to top Go down

Warrior's Preferences
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Painted Faces :: General :: RP Requests :: Preferences-
Jump to: